Friday, March 25, 2011

SEEING RED

Everyone is adding a pop of red to their outfits these days (or so all the blogs show me).  Hmmm ... maybe this is a trend.

It made me pull out my red, doctor's bag.

My red doctor's bag

Since contrast is the current name of the game, and Celine had some lovely examples from Spring 2011,

Celine Spring 2011
cream leather top
red contrast waistband on slacks
from Style.com

I pulled out my buttery, leather Barney's coat.  Can you see red now?


my red doctor's bag
against my old, buttery leather Barney's coat


Color is still BIG for spring.  It's terrific armor against those spring showers.

2 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit. And that red bag is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The bag was a vintage find, and I've had the Barney's coat for years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...