Thursday, April 28, 2011

TRAVELING: WEEKEND STYLE

I'm off to LA this weekend.  I am so determined to just have carry-on!  You know how much space several pairs of shoes take in the roller case ...

Aside from the old trick of stuffing accessories into the shoes, I decided on using my day-to-night BCBG suede jacket.  It has some cool geometric accents.  Plus, I go crazy over anything with zippers.


BCBG faux suede jacket
from BCBG. com



BCBG faux suede jacket
from BCBG.com

It's sleek and fitted and goes marvelously with bright colors -- so yes, I get to use red, green, even purple with it.  I'll probably head to the airport in a red knit top plus denim skirt.  Also packing some spandex capris too for the weekend in red and black.

On the itinerary is the Rodarte exhibit at the Pacific Design Center.  Can't wait!

I'll see you all next week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...